- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6803 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 52,530 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 925 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1191 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.51 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
Established in 1955 by Pastor Fred Phelps, the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) of Topeka, Kansas still exists today as an Old School (or, Primitive) Baptist Church. We adhere to the teachings of the Bible, preach against all form of sin (e.g., fornication, adultery [including divorce and remarriage], sodomy), and insist that the sovereignty of God and the doctrines of grace be taught and expounded publicly to all men. These doctrines of grace were well summed up by John Calvin in his 5 points of Calvinism: Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and Perseverance of the Saints. Although these doctrines are almost universally hated today, they were once loved and believed, as you can see in many confessions of faith.. Even though the Arminian lies that "God loves everyone" and "Jesus died for everyone" are being taught from nearly every pulpit in this generation, this hasn't always been the case. If you are in a church that supposedly believes the Bible, and you are hearing these lies, then your church doesn't teach what the Bible teaches. If you care about your never-dying soul, you will carefully read every word of this web site, along with the entire Bible.
WBC engages in daily peaceful sidewalk demonstrations opposing the homosexual lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. We display large, colorful signs containing Bible words and sentiments, including: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS HATE GOD, AIDS CURES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR AIDS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, FAGS ARE NATURE FREAKS, GOD GAVE FAGS UP, NO SPECIAL LAWS FOR FAGS, FAGS DOOM NATIONS, THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS, FAG TROOPS, GOD BLEW UP THE TROOPS, GOD HATES AMERICA, AMERICA IS DOOMED, THE WORLD IS DOOMED, etc.
Perceiving the modern militant homosexual movement to pose a clear and present danger to the survival of America, exposing our nation to the wrath of God as in 1898 B.C. at Sodom and Gomorrah, WBC has conducted 52,530 such demonstrations since June, 1991, at homosexual parades and other events, including funerals of impenitent sodomites (like Matthew Shepard) and over 400 military funerals of troops whom God has killed in Iraq/Afghanistan in righteous judgment against an evil nation. (See a list of cities where WBC has picketed, the letter to the Topeka mayor that set off the Great Gage Park Decency Drive, and read our FAQ for more information). America crossed the line on June 26, 2003, when the Supreme Court (the conscience of the nation) ruled that we must respect sodomy. WBC teams have picketed all over the United States, and internationally (including Canada, Jordan and Iraq). The unique picketing ministry of Westboro Baptist Church has received international attention, and WBC believes this gospel message to be this world's last hope. WBC has been the subject of several documentary films. For example, the BBC's "The Most Hated Family In America," "Keith Allen Will Burn In Hell", "Hatemongers", "Fall From Grace", and "The Significant Minority."
For more information about WBC, feel free to attend one of our weekly church meetings. We are located at 3701 W. 12th Street in Topeka, KS. Regular service time is on Sunday at 12:00 p.m. (Central time).