- GodHatesIslam.com - God hates all false religious systems. That includes Islam.
- GodHatesTheMedia.com - The worldwide media is in place for WBC to preach through. What they mean for evil God means for good.
- SignMovies.com - Brief, fascinating videos that offer Bible-based expositions of the message of WBC.
- GodHatesTheWorld.com - Country-by-country explanation of why God hates the world.
- JewsKilledJesus.com - What the Bible teaches about the final fate of the nation of Israel for murdering the Messiah.
- BeastObama.com - A Scriptural look at the rising beast and how he is going to usher in the destruction of the world.
- PriestsRapeBoys.com - The Catholic Church: the largest, most well-funded and organized pedophile machine in history.
- blogs.SpareNot.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6839 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 53,941 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 941 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1222 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- 218,400,000+ - gallons of oil that God poured in the Gulf.
- $17.97 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule
WBC will picket the 2014 CBE Hall of Fame Classic with a message for those attending this event that God's wrath abides on this nation; America is doomed. Stop wasting your time, energy and resources on this basketball nonsense. We love a good basketball game as much as the next person; but, these athletes are not heroes or idols for you to be worshipping. Anything that you exalt above the service and worship of God is an idol. God hates idolatry, and He hates your idols.
Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not. (Is. 2:8-9)
A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols. (Jer. 50:38)
If you spent 1/100th the time you spend on basketball silliness reading the Bible, learning and teaching what the standards of God are in this earth, and encouraging your neighbor to obey God's commandments, this nation would not be on the brink of destruction. John saw this scene in these last days, and describes it here:
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. (Rev. 6:5-6)
He's describing the College Basketball Experience! A people under siege, spending what little God hasn't taken from you getting drunk and watching a bunch of worthless, thankless dolts play a game of basketball! It is time to put away your idols and obey God. Do that TODAY, with all your might! Do that like your never-dying soul depends on it, because IT DOES!
All creation is groaning (Rom. 8:22-23) either in pain or in anticipation of the that moment in the twinkling of the eye when those that are saved receive redemption of our bodies. These are weighty matters of eternity and all these bands can do is clang some stuff together and make noise? Not even a joyful noise.
The time is surely short; the Lord stands at the door. (Rev. 3:20) The evidence is in. Fag marriage is fast becoming the law of the land. That means we are in the days as it was in the day of Noah. Do you see the signs? Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
So, really Slipknot & Korn are really not worth the show. See that you take heed unto the doctrine. WBC will bear this message, the Lord willing, to those lost souls attending this sad event. 1Tim 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.