- blogs.godhatesfags.com - Chronicles the worldwide street preaching ministry of Westboro Baptist Church!
- 6888 - soldiers that God has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 57,931 - pickets conducted by WBC.
- 993 - cities that have been visited by WBC.
- 1314 - weeks that WBC has held daily pickets on the mean streets of doomed america.
- - people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page.
- $18.16 trillion+ - national debt of doomed america.
- 8 - people that God saved in the flood.
- 16,000,000,000 - people that God killed in the flood.
- 144,000 - Jews that will be saved in these last days.
- 0 - nanoseconds of sleep that WBC members lose over your opinions and feeeeellllliiiiiings.
Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule
We will be most thankful if God allows His unchanging, uncompromising, unapologetic standard to once again be seen by the dimming eyes of Blake Shelton and his fans. Blake knows that Gwen is not his wife. Blake knows that God hates his adultery. Blake knows that God will neither wink or grin at his sin. However, we would fail in our duty to love our neighbors if we missed an opportunity to remind everyone of these precious words of life and hope from the only power in this universe that can help our good friend, Blake Shelton:
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (Genesis 2:24) Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Exodus 20:14) But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. (Proverbs 6:32-33) For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously. (Malachi 2:16) And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery. (Mark 10:11-12)
We have entreated Blake Shelton with words and songs. God caused those words to prosper and to accomplish what He intended. Thus far, Blake's heart has been hardened by the Lord his God, so that he responds with mocking frivolous bawdy words. It could be that God will have mercy on him, and cause his heart to tremble and soften so he is able to receive the truth. We pray he does not have this end: He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. (Proverbs 29:1)
Blake owes it to his fans to publicly repent and stop teaching them this awful soul-damning sin. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:7)